Sunday, September 9, 2012

Bottle Bubble Blowers

To make a bottle bubble blower, cut the bottle off a soda bottle, dip the open end in bubble solution and blow gently. Any size or shape plastic bottle will work. These toddler friendly blowers make huge, delightful bubbles. If you inhale instead of blowing, or blow and then remove your lips, the bubble will slide back up the inside of the bottle. I had as much fun with these as the kids did.

This bubble solution is one cup of dish soap, one cup of water and a bit of corn starch. I'm still working out the kinks in the recipe. The good part is that it retains the color and scent of the soap. I used the cheap, pink, flowery stuff. It smells good and I find the color appealing. At $1 for a large bottle, we should be all set for a long time. Also works as bubble bath.

My first attempt at embedding videos:


No comments:

Post a Comment