Monday, September 20, 2010

My baby

Disclaimer: I am NOT a photographer. Maybe someday, but not today. I'm just a mom with a little point and shoot camera who likes to take pictures.

My baby. He's so cute. Not just in a regular mom-who-loves-her-baby way. He's really overwhelmingly adorable. I'll let you see for yourself.



 See what I mean? Too adorable, right? Those big blue eyes. That sweet rosebud mouth. Those pinchable cheeks. Those angelic blond curls. And the personality, so big in such a teensy little package.

I love this baby.

2 comments:

  1. Oh he's beautiful, Nadine! The prefolds and big diaper pins at his hips kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Those are homemade flannel flats. I'm cutting them up into wipes now. I made them for my first baby. Lots of them. I've been recycling them for various purposes ever since.

    ReplyDelete