Monday, September 20, 2010

Hi friends and fans!

I realize that at least for this post, I am writing to myself. But I will pretend that lots of people are hanging on my every word. Because it's more fun that way.

The purpose of this blog is to give me a place to show off. My sewing projects. My knitting projects. My children. My cooking and baking. My deep thoughts. The things that make me happy. And frustrated. But mostly happy.

I homeschool my children. We have a lot of fun. A little yelling, but a lot of fun. At the moment, I have 3 boys. Ben is 7 and a half. Jeff is 4. Jay is 15 months.

We live in a little cottage on the edge of a small Creole town on the Caujn Prairie. We are working on the house. Very slowly. I'll post pictures of the progress we make. You know. When we have some. Right now, we're  just making a bigger mess. But I have hope for a lovely kitchen and a sparkly bathroom someday.

In this cottage, I have a cottage industry (fitting, eh?).  I make baby carriers. I'll post more about that later. Lots more.

Ok, so that's me. Now let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment